- Author: Nevermore
- Date: July 16, 2022
- Expansion: WotLK Classic
When it comes to our talents and builds we will talk about two separate types of talents, our talents and our pet’s talents. There is only one standard build for Marksmanship Hunter that is perfectly optimized to deal as much damage as possible, however, there are also variations that allow you to alter either your gameplay or your stats by just a bit.
- Improved Tracking is a must have talent as you will deal up to 5% increased damage against targets that place themselves in the mentioned list, extremely powerful as you can track almost any kind of creature.
- Wild Quiver is a must have talent that offers you a small chance, however, extremely powerful, of delivering an additional shot that deals 80% of your normal damage as Nature damage.
- Readiness is one of the trademarks of Marksmanship, allowing you to pull of tricks such as double Misdirection and much more.
- Trueshot Aura is an astonishing talent that can improve your damage and that of your allies, however, it can not stack with Unleashed Rage or Abomination’s Might.
- Chimera Shot is our final talent in the Marksmanship tree, allowing us to utilize our sting abilities in order to proc different beneficial effects or to instantly damage the target.
- Dungeons: Glyph of Steady Shot/Glyph of Kill Shot /Glyph of Explosive Trap
- Raids(Fights with target Swap): Glyph of Steady Shot/Glyph of Kill Shot/Glyph of Serpent Sting
- Raids (Single-Target Focus Fights): Glyph of Steady Shot/Glyph of Kill Shot/Glyph of Chimera Shot
- Glyph of Steady Shot (Mandatory, increases the damage done by Steady Shot by 10% if the target is afflicted by Serpent Sting)
- Glyph of Serpent Sting (Very good choice as it enhances the duration of Serpent Sting by 6 seconds)
- Glyph of Kill Shot (Very good choice as it lowers the cooldown of Kill Shot by 6 seconds, enhancing your execution phase)
- Glyph of Chimera Shot (Very good choice as it lowers the cooldown of Chimera Shot by 1 second, allowing you to proc Serpent Sting’s instant damage more frequently)
- Glyph of the Hawk (Good choice as it enhances your Aspect of the Hawk by 6%)
- Glyph of Explosive Trap (Astounding choice if you can utilize Explosive Trap on bosses, very situational)