- Author: Jamielolx
- Date: July 14, 2022
- Updated: February 19, 2023
- Expansion: WotLK Classic
There isn’t much to examine for this spec’s rotation, but this is for a reason: Beast Master Hunter has one of the lowest skill floors out of all specs in the game.
Single Target Rotation
- Kill Command – This ability is off the global cooldown and as such should be used on cooldown, you can do this automatically if you read the macro section of our guide
- Bestial Wrath – Use on cooldown, or if expecting to be Crowd Controlled, delay it a bit and use it before that
- Kill Shot – Use when targets are under 20% HP
- Multi Shot – Only if you can spare the mana, otherwise skip Multi Shot on a single target (but always use it on multiple targets)
- Serpent Sting -Try keeping the debuff up, but don’t sacrifice uptime on it if the other shots are not on cooldown, they always have priority
- Steady Shot
- Arcane Shot – Only use arcane shot under 435 Armor Penetration
Area of Effect Rotation
Volley and Explosive Trap are all you have to really worry about. Your Volley being ”faster” than usual due to the serpent swiftness talent is one of the few good things you have for AoE as a BM Hunter.
Note: if you can get 8% hit you do not need to spec into Focused Aim, you can use this opportunity to put a point into aimed shot to save some mana on a single target. (This will mean you replace Multi Shot with an aimed shot on a single target).