- Author: bobodingo
- Date: July 20, 2022
- Expansion: WotLK Classic
- Maintain Faerie Fire on the target if no other Balance Druid is doing it.
- Cast Starfall on cooldown.
- Cast Force of Nature on cooldown.
- Spam Wrath during Eclipse (Solar), and spam Starfire during Eclipse (Lunar).
- Spam Wrath after leaving Eclipse (Solar), and spam Starfire after leaving Eclipse (Lunar), until the next Eclipse procs.
When to use DoTs
- Refresh your DoTs when out of Eclipse. If in Eclipse then use Wrath or Starfire
- If Eclipse just proced and DoTs are down: refresh Insect Swarm for Solar, Moonfire for Lunar.
- If Eclipse just ended and DoTs are down: refresh Insect Swarm if you just came out of Lunar, and refresh Moonfire if you just came out of Solar.
- The best time to refresh your DoTs & Faerie Fire is when you need to move out of a mechanic (like fire on the ground!) or move to a certain spot. You cannot cast Wrath or Starfire while moving, so this maximizes your damage output.