- Author: Nevermore
- Date: June 5, 2022
- Expansion: WotLK Classic
There is generally one talent build that Fury Warriors will use throughout the whole expansion, the “standard build” listed below. That build features 2 free talent points that you can place in a variety of different talents. We’ll also be providing 2 alternative talent builds, that can be situationally useful.
- Deep Wounds: Extremely important talent that causes a bleed effect on the target based on your critical strikes.
- Armored to the Teeth: Transforms our Armor into Attack Power. Has an interesting interaction with Indestructible Potion.
- Rampage: Increases critical strike chance of all party members by 5%. Skip this talent if your raid has a Feral Druid — the crit buff does not stack with their Leader of the Pack.
- Heroic Fury: Utility Talent used for the benefit of the raid group, used to remove immobilizing crowd control and reset the cooldown of Intervene.
- Titan’s Grip: The Fury Warrior bread and butter talent, which allows us to dual-wield two-handed weapons, providing a large DPS increase.
The last glyph slot has 2 options:
- Glyph of Execution is a great choice for single-target boss fights, giving your Execute a little extra “oomph”. Use this glyph most of the time.
- Glyph of Cleaving is a stronger option for trash, and against boss encounters with more than 2 enemies. Generally better for speedrunning.