- Author: Amery
- Date: April 15, 2022
- Expansion: WotLK Classic
Welcome to the most RNG based spec in Wrath of the Lich King. In this guide we will go over best races for Horde and Alliance, Fire DPS rotation & gameplay for those insane instant Pyroblasts, the best overall Professions so nothing is wasted, as well as Talents, Gems, Enchants, Consumables, and Glyphs to get you on your way to RNG Town.
This could be insignificant for the most but it has a huge impact on your end game content, the best race for Horde is Troll and the best race for Alliance is Gnome or Draenei.
- Troll: Berserking, a 20% cast speed buff lasting 10 seconds with a 3 minute cooldown.
- Blood Elf: Arcane Torrent regenerates 6% of your mana once every 2 minutes, and has the highest base Intellect stat, giving a little extra crit and mana.
- Undead: Will of the Forsaken breaks fear, mind control and sleep effects once every 2 minutes, which will situationally be useful on some bosses.
Troll will be the best race for Horde players.
- Gnome: Expansive Mind increases your Intellect stat by 5%, giving a modest amount of bonus crit and mana.
- Human: The Human Spirit increases your Spirit stat by 3%, giving a little bit more crit when using Molten Armor. Additionally, Every Man for Himself can remove any crowd control effect on you once every 2 minutes, which will be useful on specific bosses.
- Draenei: Heroic Presence increases the hit chance of every party member within 30 yards of you by 1%. That’s a powerful effect, but does not stack, so you will generally only need 5 total per raid.
Overall all three are amazing choices for Fire Mages. Draenei is an amazing option as 1% hit allows you to gear easier, but it does not stack, leaving Gnome as the better option if your raid already has a Draenei player.