- Author: Passion
- Date: September 28, 2022
- Updated: September 28, 2022
- Expansion: WotLK Classic
In our first post-release round on hotfixes, we are mostly seeing small fixes for quests that are broken. In this case it seems that The Battle for Undercity, Mission: Plague This! and The Last Rites quests should now be working correctly.
Along with this, Utgarde Pinnacle and Gundrak have received fixes for two bugs players have been struggling with. Grauf should no longer heal himself to full on transition, and Slad’ran will no longer summon infinite snakes for the rest of your natural lifespan.
Players leaving battlegrounds in flight will also no longer plummet to their death, which is always a positive.
The full list of changes can be found below.
Here are today’s hotfixes for Wrath Classic
SEPTEMBER 27, 2022
Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- The maximum amount of in-game currency that can be transferred to another realm is now 500g for player-characters at levels 10-30, 2,500g at levels 31-50, and 25,000g at level 51 or higher.
- Players who enter a battleground while mounted on a flying mount or while shapeshifted into Flight Form will now return to their flying mount or shapeshift form upon exiting the battleground.
- Fixed an issue where skill level requirements were not enforced when casting the Skinning spell from your spell book.
- Fixed an issue causing Wartook Iceborn to sometimes disappear during the quest “Across Transborea.”
- Fixed an issue in “The Battle for Undercity” where King Varian Wrynn was attacking an NPC that should not be part of the event.
- Fixed an issue with the quest “Mission: Plague This!” where Greer Orehammer would not offer another flight to players who already had Orehammer’s Precious Bombs in their inventory.
- Fixed an issue with “The Last Rites” quest where a player could cause Thassarian to become stuck under certain conditions.
- The Dark Iron Brewer in Blackrock Depths will now correctly drop his Mug of Dire Brew when sufficiently drunk. Bottoms up!
- Nightbane no longer requires completion of the associated questline and can now be summoned by any player using the Blackened Urn object on the balcony.
- Utgarde Pinnacle
- Grauf should no longer regenerate to full health when flying off if it is not killed within a single pass during the Skadi the Ruthless encounter.
- Slad’ran should now appropriately stop summoning snakes upon death.