- Author: Passion
- Date: October 7, 2022
- Expansion: WotLK Classic
Another small batch of hotfixes has arrived today, correcting a few smaller issues.
Among these hotfixes is a fix for Mal’Ganis sometimes being unable to be defeated in the Culling of Stratholme, as well as Archavon now correctly dropping 2 Emblems of Valor.
Titanium Ore can no longer be prospected, and the Isle of Conquest Call To Arms will no longer be available to players.
Both of these changes are due to those two features being added in later patches in Wrath of the Lich King originally, so they will be added back in later Phases.
You can find the full post below.
Hello everyone! Here are the hotfixes that arrived in Wrath Classic today:
OCTOBER 6, 2022
Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- Meeting Stones no longer have a maximum level cap.
- Fixed an issue with Mal’Ganis failing to be defeated at 1% health in the Culling of Stratholme.
- Fixed an issue with “Make Them Pay” and “No Mercy” that caused the objectives to show as completed upon accepting the quests.
- Fixed an issue where “Call to Arms: Isle of Conquest” was part of the daily battleground quest rotation prior to Isle of Conquest’s release.
- Fixed an issue where some players can become stuck and unable to queue for Wintergrasp.
- Archavon now correctly drops 2 Emblems of Valor.
- Titanium Ore can no longer be prospected.
- Developers’ note: The ability to prospect Titanium Ore will return in the Trial of the Crusader patch 3.4.2 when epic gems are introduced. We’re not going to remove Titanium Powder from those who did prospect the ore but know that the Powder cannot be used to turn in for Jewelcrafter Tokens until 3.4.2 either.