- Author: Pride
- Date: July 21, 2022
- Expansion: WotLK Classic
Blizzard has highlighted known issues in the raids that were just added in the WotLK Beta. Players are encouraged to have a look and avoid reporting issues that they’re aware of, and feedback is requested on a specific change.
Of particular note is an issue with Warrior characters created through the level 80 template, which were missing the Sunder Armor spell, which has serious implications in raids — Blizzard encourages players to re-create their Warriors, as they have fixed this issue.
Furthermore, Blizzard is pointing out that Naxxramas is currently in its patch 3.3.5 state, which has a decent percentage of its trash removed. Players previously dreaded doing Naxx, do its high amount of trash, so by popular demand the amount of trash was lowered over time. Blizzard is asking for feedback on this change — so make sure you login and comment if you prefer that they keep the amount of trash low, or they revert the changes and add the intended amount of trash.
Raids are now open for testing.
We have some notes about the condition of several aspects of the test environment at this time.
- Due to a bug, the printed Raid Reset time in the chat log and /raidinfo is incorrect.
- Several raid-related achievements are not activated properly.
- If you leave a group while inside of an instance, you will receive an interface error.
- Kel’thuzad currently summons the incorrect number of Guardian of Icecrown adds.
- The audio and text dialogue between the Lich King and Kel’thzad in Naxxramas are mismatched.
- Some trash spawns in 25 player and 10 player Naxxramas are distributed differently than you might expect.
- The total amount of trash is correct. Some trash packs were removed over the course of several patches. We currently have the patch 3.3.5 levels of trash mob spawns overall. Please let us know if you have thoughts on this.
- The Red Drake Vehicles and Malygos himself will animate incorrectly during the air phase of the Malygos encounter.
One more note:
Earlier today when we first released them, Warrior templates were missing Sunder Armor. This has been fixed, however, you may have to create a new Warrior to have Sunder Armor for raid testing.