Testing Availability and Fixes -- 4 May
May 4, 2021
Later this evening, we’re enabling rated Arena testing in the Burning Crusade Beta. Please leave your feedback on it in the dedicated feedback thread after you’ve tested it.
We’re also enabling world bosses. Please note that once Kazzak and Doomroller are killed in the Beta, they will respawn on their natural random timers, and should not be expected to respawn at the same time later in the week.
Apr 26, 2021
On the Badge of Justice Beta realm, we’ve updated character templates in the latest build.
Specifically, we’ve fixed some gear inconsistencies, brought template characters up to max reputations, and added things like multiple max-level pets for hunters.
Please create a new test character to test with these changes.
Apr 6, 2021
With today’s build, which is now available, the Burning Crusade Beta now allows testing of all leveling content up to level 70. Additionally, we have enabled:
- The Eye of the Storm battlegroun
- Heroic dungeons
- Arena Skirmishes
Please note that ranked/rated PvP is disabled for testing.
Mar 25, 2021
With hotfixes that have gone to beta realms today, we have:
- Fixed a bug that caused players to experience disconnects while being stunned/rooted in the middle of a jump, strafe, or falling.
- Fixed a bug that caused experience gains to be incorrectly calculated.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect damage reduction from armor.
- Fixed a condition where the character select screen was too dark.
- Improved the F6 function for hovering over a creature and submitting a bug report.
Mar 23, 2021
At this time, the Burning Crusade Beta is configured to allow testing of content up to level 64. In the days to come, we will increase that cap as we become ready to test further.
- PvP content is not available for testing at this time.
- The use of third-party addons is disabled.
We will update this thread as we change the configuration of the test environment.