- Author: Zephan
- Date: December 5, 2021
- Expansion: WoW Classic
Consumables: can’t live with them, can’t live without them. Classic is all about buff and consumable stacking, and it can get expensive quickly. The following is a list of all consumables useful for us warlocks.
- Elixir of Shadow Power – Increases you Shadow Damage
- Greater Arcane Elixir – Increases you Spell Damage
- Wizard Oil – Once Zul’Gurub is out we get acces to Brilliant Wizard Oil
- Limited Invulnerability Potion (LIP) – Use if you pull aggro, this will prevent you from pulling the mob you way, and give the tank a chance to get aggro again!
- Fire/Frost/Shadow/Arcane/Nature – Depending on the instance, you’ll need to bring diffrerent protection pots
- Flask of Supreme Power – Big damage boost, used for progression kills or if you want to top meters
- Major Mana Potions / Major Healing Potions – Be careful with the mana potion usage, you might need the potion cooldown for survival
- Demonic Runes / Dark Runes – Yes, Warlocks has infinite mana but Life Tap costs time
- Rumsey Rum Black Label or Gordok Green Grog – Increases your health
- Dirge’s Kickin’ Chimaerok Chops – This buff food becomes available once AQ is out.
- Bandages – In general it is always a good idea to have some form of selfhealing, just in case.