The WoW Classic Burning Crusade Closed Beta Has Begun
Mar 23, 2021
We’ve recently begun testing WoW Classic: The Burning Crusade in a closed beta environment. This means that some players now have access to the beta, by invitation only.
If you’d like to join us in testing WoW Classic: The Burning Crusade, all you need to do is opt-in to become a tester. Players who have opted-in can be selected to be a tester, and invitations will go out regularly throughout the test.
Once you’ve been added:
- Open the Blizzard Battle.net App and select World of Warcraft from your Games list.
- In the selector above the Play button, change your Game Version to In Development: The Burning Crusade.
- Click Install to install the Beta client. This becomes a Play button when ready.
- Click Play to log in to the Beta, and select any of the available Test Servers.
- Create a new test character, or copy over a character from your live WoW Classic account using the Copy Character button.
- Enter the game and test the content!
If you have issues installing and operating the Burning Crusade beta, please first check our Common Technical Issues and Solutions to begin troubleshooting.