WoW Classic Hotfixes -- Updated December 4
Dec 5, 2020
December 4, 2020
- Pets will now automatically attack hostile enemies and players when set to Aggressive stance.
- Addressed an issue where Damaged Necrotic Shards do not take damage from defeating Shadows of Doom.
- Entering Naxxramas now places you on the lower platform, while the teleport to Sapphiron’s Lair is triggered on the upper platform, allowing you to zone in and explore the 4 wings.
- Developers’ note: The behavior of immediately teleporting players to Sapphiron’s Lair upon re-entry to the raid following the defeat of the 4 wing-bosses, IS authentic, but we felt the inability to return and collect Frozen Runes that had been missed was punishing enough to warrant a change here. In keeping with the theme, however, there is still no escape from Frostwyrm Lair short of using your Hearthstone or teleporting. Naxxramas is, among other things, a prison, from which the damned find escape difficult.
Dec 17, 2020
Here are today’s hotfixes for WoW Classic.
December 16, 2020
- Fixed an issue that caused the Cryptstalker 4-Set bonus effect to sometimes place the Hunter back in combat after using Feign Death.
- Warlock’s Plagueheart 4-Set bonus effect now properly affects Corruption damage.
- Mage’s Enigma 5-Set bonus effect now activates when Arcane Missiles are resisted.
- Mage’s Enigma 2-Set bonus effect now always functions while talented into Arcane Concentration.