Today Blizzard enabled paid character transfers for World of Warcraft Classic. This service allows players to migrate their characters to a different realm as long as it’s in the same region. This has been a service many players were looking forward to after the phase 2 honor system release and the existing free transfers caused faction imbalance on high population PVP realms.
If you’re looking forward to using this service there are a couple of caveats:
- The service has a 90 day cooldown
- There are gold limits:
- Levels 1-30 – 100 gold max
- Levels 31-50 – 500 gold max
- Levels 51-60 – 2000 gold max
- Only characters already on a PVP or RPPVP realm can transfer to a PVP realm