Kaivax, a Blizzard Community Manager, posted an update to the Hotfixes applies to WoW Classic.
They have made a change to how battleground holidays work, so that in the Americas region they now start at the same time across the realms. Additionally they have applied fixes to the green dragon world bosses, item buffs, and hidden buff slot bugs.
I’ve updated the OP with:
April 28, 2020
- In the Americas region, battleground holidays now start at the same time for all realms.
- Developers’ notes: While this is a change to how original WoW worked, with battlegroups of realms including only realms that were in the same time zone, it allows us to treat US-East and US-West realms as a single battlegroup for the purposes of matchmaking. Players on US-East realms will now begin and end their battleground holidays three hours later than before.
- Players can now undelete characters on locked realms, if the character is available for undeletion.
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause fewer than all four Dragons of Nightmare to spawn as intended.
- Many item enchantments now stack with certain items that provide an identical buff.
- Many item enchantments that previously took up a hidden buff slot no longer consume a hidden buff slot.