- Author: Furious
- Date: February 17, 2021
- Updated: February 17, 2021
- Expansion: TBC Classic
With Blizzconline coming later this week, Blizzard has opened up a forum thread for players to be able to submit questions. You can see with the Blizzconline schedule that the WoW Q&A will be the first event on day 2 at 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM CST.
At the top of our minds here at Warcraft Tavern are a lot of questions related to TBC Classic and how it’s going to be rolled out. The team here submitted the following questions to Blizzard:
- Are there going to be options for fresh WoW Classic realms and if so will they be seasonal in any way?
- Will there ever be any options to have the upgraded graphics from retail in Classic versions of the game?
- Was Shadowlands influenced by the success of WoW Classic?
- How did Omar Gonzalez feel about all the memes from the community prior to the WoW Classic launch?
- When is the song from “A Toast to 15 Years” going to be added to Spotify?!
- What’s been your biggest surprise about WoW Classic since it was released?
- When can we get more information about a Classic version of The Burning Crusade?
- With more data being available internally for TBC than was available for WoW Classic, will itemization be taken into account when/if TBC Classic is released?
- Assuming there are going to be Phases, will both Tiers 4 and 5 be available in Phase 1?
- Will faction/race transfers become available with a TBC release for players who want to change to a Dranai or Blood Elf?
- During the AMA on reddit, John Hight stated in reference to TBC/WotLK “it is likely that some features of these expansions will not be universally embraced by the Classic community. We’ll be following player progression and sentiment to help guide us in our next steps.” Can you state if that has been the case so far and how?
- Will there be TBC realms available that are for new character creation only?
- Will faction balance be a consideration taken into account?
- Will you be looking for user feedback for how phases roll out, similar to how classic had a proposed schedule that was adjusted based on user feedback?