- Author: Kurathis
- Date: May 20, 2021
- Expansion: TBC Classic
Shadow Priests don’t have a specific rotation that we follow. Instead, we have a priority list to maintain. Below you will find the list and explanations for some spells.
- Make sure to keep up Vampiric Embrace on the target to assist with passive healing
- Maintain Vampiric Touch on the target
- Maintain Shadow Word: Pain on the target
- We’ll want to use Mind Blast every time it comes off cooldown
- Shadow Word: Death is a strong instant-cast spell but be careful not to kill yourself while using this
- Our main filler spell is Mind Flay
While Shadow Priests aren’t gifted with direct AoE damage, we can tab-target through the mobs, applying Shadow Word: Pain and carry on with our single-target rotation afterward.