- Author: Luxrah
- Date: May 25, 2023
- Expansion: World of Warcraft
There’s been another round of hotfixes for Dragonflight, including some nerfs to several trinkets from the Firelands Timewalking raid: The Hungerer, Matrix Restabilizer, Necromantic Focus, and Vessel of Acceleration. A few other items were also nerfed for use in PVP: Ashkandur, Fall of the Brotherhood, Bile-Stained Crawg Tusks, and Forgestorm.
There were some fixes for paladins’ Blessing of Dusk, which apparently was not updating some cooldowns correctly. Hunters were also adjusted to reset their Sentinel stacks at the start of an arena or battleground.
Last but not least, the Smelly title has now been made account-wide, so if you’ve earned it on one of your characters, you can show off your stinkiness on your alts!
Here you’ll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Dragonflight, Wrath of the Lich King Classic, Burning Crusade Classic and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
MAY 24, 2023
- The niffen have noticed that player’s scent permeates through all their characters, as such, the Smelly title is now account-wide.
- Fixed an issue where some cooldowns were not updating dynamically with Blessing of Dusk.
- The cooldowns of Holy Prism and Light’s Hammer are now reduced by Blessing of Dusk when the class set is equipped.
Items and Rewards
- Firelands Timewalking Trinkets
- The Hungerer – Haste reduced by 5%.
- Matrix Restabilizer – All secondary stats reduced by 5%.
- Necromantic Focus – Mastery reduced by 20%.
- Vessel of Acceleration – Critical Strike reduced by 10%.
Player versus Player
- Sentinel now resets to 5 stacks or seconds available when Arenas and Battlegrounds start.
- Items and Rewards
- Ashkandur, Fall of the Brotherhood damage reduced by 60% in PvP Combat.
- Bile-Stained Crawg Tusks damage reduced by 60% in PvP Combat.
- Forgestorm damage reduced by 60% in PvP Combat.