- Author: Astrael
- Date: March 22, 2023
- Expansion: World of Warcraft
Each April, the great feast of Noblegarden is celebrated throughout Azeroth. During this event, it is customary to hide coins, candy, and treasure-filled Brightly Colored Eggs for citizens to hunt out and be the first to find. During the event, players who collect Noblegarden Chocolates will be rewarded with a special mount (the Swift Springstrider), pets (like the adorable Noblegarden Bunny), festive garments, and more! Hop on into our guide to get started!
When: April 10-17, 2023
Where: Azure Watch, Dolanaar, Goldshire, Kharanos, Brill, Razor Hill, Bloodhoof Village, or Falconwing Square
- Completing Noblegarden activities can now award a total of 450 Traveler’s Log Points.
- A Drake’s Big Basket of Eggs is now available for 200 . This is a Dragonriding cosmetic toy that equips your dragon with a festive basket.
- Eagger Basket added as a reward from A Tisket, a Tasket, a Noblegarden Basket (A) / A Tisket, a Tasket, a Noblegarden Basket (H) quest.
- Spring Florist’s Pouch added, replacing Spring Robes in the Desert Rose achievement.
Vendors and Rewards
The currency used to purchase Noblegarden’s rewards and items, needed for several achievements, is the Noblegarden Chocolate , which can be obtained by collecting and opening Brightly Colored Eggs. Noblegarden celebrations take place in the low-level towns near the game’s racial starting areas. In each town, players can find Noblegarden Merchants (H) and Noblegarden Vendors (A) where they can trade their Noblegarden Chocolates for a variety of festive items:
Apparel and Vanity
Noble Garden (A) / Noble Garden (H)
Pets, Toys, and Mounts
- Swift Springstrider (Mount)
- Spring Florist’s Pouch
- Cost: 50
- Related achievement: Desert Rose
- Noble Gardener’s Hearthstone
- Noblegarden Bunny (Battle Pet)
- Mystical Spring Bouquet (Non-combat Pet)
- Spring Rabbit (Battle Pet)
- Cost: 100
- Can also be found inside a Brightly Colored Egg
The primary activity of Noblegarden is collecting Brightly Colored Eggs. To get started, look for holiday commoners in any capital city, and pick up the quest Spring Collectors (A) or Spring Gatherers (H). Turn in this quest in the Noblegarden celebration town of your choosing, then pick up two more quests:
- A Tisket, a Tasket, a Noblegarden Basket (A) / A Tisket, a Tasket, a Noblegarden Basket (H) will reward players with an Egg Basket, which is required to collect Brightly Colored Eggs.
- The Great Egg Hunt (A) / The Great Egg Hunt (H) is a daily quest which awards a Blossoming Branch.
Egg Collecting Tips
- If you’re on a high population server, you may be racing against many other players to be the first to get to an egg and loot it.
- The eggs have a relatively quick respawn rate, so don’t give up! Some players like to find a route to stick to, while others concentrate on the same few eggs in a smaller area.
- If you can’t get to any of the eggs in time, try a different location or wait until a less busy time on your server.
- Once you collect and open several Brightly Colored Eggs, you may find yourself polymorphed into a Noblegarden Bunny, which is a cosmetic effect — players can still hop around and look for eggs.
- If you remain still, your rabbit will lay an egg which will get you the Hard Boiled achievement.
In addition to the eggs hidden in the designated towns, players can also organize their own egg hunt by using the following items, available from Noblegarden vendors:
The eggs all look the same, but contain items of similar value to their own (ranging from 9 to 900 ). Pick a spot, hide the different eggs, and invite other players to participate in your egg hunt! This is a great activity for guilds and communities and fun way to bring the Noblegarden hunt outside the usual areas.
New in 2023, completion of Noblegarden activities will award players up to 450 Traveler’s Log points to use toward the monthly Trading Post prize.
- Collect Brightly Colored Eggs: 100 points
- Collect 30 Brightly Colored Eggs
- Complete a Dragonflight Dungeon in a Spring Circlet: 50 points
- Spring Circlets can be looted from Brightly Colored Eggs or purchased from event vendors
- Complete Noblegarden Daily Quest: 100 points
- The Great Egg Hunt (A) / The Great Egg Hunt (H)
- Eat Chocolates in Iskaara: 100 points
- Collect Noblegarden Chocolate from Brightly Colored Eggs and head over to Iskaara to chow down
- Place Eggs: 50 points
- Purchase 12 Intricately-Painted Egg or 1 Magnificently-Painted Egg from Noblegarden vendors, then place anywhere to receive credit
- Use Spring Flowers in an Arena or Battleground: 50 points
- Spring Flowers are looted from Brightly Colored Eggs or purchased from Noblegarden vendors. Use them on a player of the opposing faction during a battleground or arena.
The meta-achievement for Noblegarden is Noble Gardener, which awards the title <Name> the Noble. To complete this meta achievement, players need to complete the following achievements first:
- Desert Rose: Use the Spring Florist’s Pouch to plant a flower in each of the deserts listed below.
- I Found One!: Find a Brightly Colored Egg.
- Look for Brightly Colored Eggs in low-level towns near the game’s racial starting areas. For egg hunting tips, check out the Activities section in this guide.
- Hard Boiled: Lay an egg in Un’Goro Crater’s Golakka Hot Springs as a rabbit during the Noblegarden celebration.
- To lay an egg, players must receive the Noblegarden Bunny buff and travel to Golakka Hot Springs. After several seconds of standing still at the springs, the bunny will lay an egg and achievment credit will be earned.
- Tip: Players occasionally receive the Noblegarden Bunny buff while looting Brightly Colored Eggs. Since this method is unpredictable in terms of how long the buff takes to activate, a quicker method is to have another player use the Blossoming Branch on you for an instant transformation!
- Noble Garden (A) / Noble Garden (H): Hide a Noblegarden Egg in Stormwind City/Silvermoon City.
- Noblegarden Eggs are purchased from Noblegarden Vendors for 5 .
- Tip: After you hide your egg, you can loot it and gain 1 back.
- Chocoholic: Eat 100 Noblegarden Chocolates during the Noblegarden celebration.
- Tip: If you’re budgeting for your visit to the Noblegarden vendors, the 25 chocolates eaten for Chocolate Lover do count toward the required 100, so set aside 100 total for this achievement.
- Blushing Bride: Kiss someone wearing an Elegant Dress while wearing a White Tuxedo Shirt and Black Tuxedo Pants.
- The items for this achievement have a chance to be found in Brightly Colored Eggs, or purchased from Noblegarden vendors.
- Tip: The achievement is only awarded to the tuxedo wearer. Feeling generous? Hang out in populated cities while wearing the Elegant Dress to help others complete this one!
- Spring Fling (A) / Spring Fling (H): Find your pet Spring Rabbit another one to love in each of the towns listed below.
- Azure Watch
- Bloodhoof Village
- Falconwing Square
- Razor Hill
- Get your Spring Rabbit for 100 or take a chance at finding one inside a Brightly Colored Egg. Head to each of your faction’s specified towns, and let your rabbit mingle with another player’s rabbit.
- Shake Your Bunny-Maker: Use Spring Flowers to place rabbit ears upon players who are level 20 or above.
- Required races:
- Blood Elf
- Purchase your Spring Flowers from a Noblegarden vendor for 50 .
- Tip: Hanging out in a faction-neutral city should make this one simple to complete, though the Spring Flowers do have a 5-minute cooldown between uses. Guilds and communities can help speed things along by gathering everyone together to help, too.
- Required races:
The following achievements are also available to complete during Noblegarden, but are not part of the meta:
- Sunday’s Finest: Discover the White Tuxedo Shirt and Black Tuxedo Pants by opening Brightly Colored Eggs during the Noblegarden celebration.
- Tip: While these items can be obtained from Noblegarden vendors, purchasing them does not count toward this achievement. Depending on RNG, this one could take awhile.
- Dressed for the Occasion: Discover an Elegant Dress by opening Brightly Colored Eggs during the Noblegarden celebration.
- Tip: Like Sunday’s Finest, the Elegant Dress can be traded or obtained from a vendor, but in order to receive credit for the achievement, players must discover it by opening Brightly Colored Eggs.
- Chocolate Lover: Eat 25 Noblegarden Chocolates during the Noblegarden celebration.
- Tip: Noblegarden Chocolates are looted from Brightly Colored Eggs. They serve as the holiday’s primary currency, so don’t eat ’em all! The credit you receive for this achievement does count toward Chocoholic, which is required for the meta achievement.