- Author: Baed
- Date: November 17, 2021
- Expansion: World of Warcraft
Following some backlash over the toy and anniversary mount having really low drop rates despite being part of the anniversary event, Blizzard has increased the drop rate of both to 100%, ensuring any player that kills the Doomwalker will get the reward. As far as gameplay goes, Blizzard has fixed two legendary bugs for Rogues, one allowing the Deathly Shadows power to stay after being unequipped, and another that allowed Invigorating Shadowdust to lower the cooldown of Dreadblades more than intended.
November 16, 2021
17th Anniversary Event
- Doomwalker now has a 100% chance to drop the Doomwalker Trophy Stand toy and the Illidari Doomhawk mount.
- The Time-Displaced versions of Jorek Ironside and Thanthaldis Snowgleam have now spawned in the Alterac Mountains near the entrances to Alterac Valley to offer the Korrak’s Revenge Timewalking gear outside of the battleground.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the one time quest rewards from Korrak’s Revenge to be lower item level.
- The missing Necklace customization feature has been added for Highmountain Tauren females. Head to the Barbershop or create a new character to access the option.
- Fixed an issue where Deathly Shadows (Runecarving Power) remained active after removing the legendary.
- Fixed an issue where Invigorating Shadowdust (Runecarving Power) lowered the cooldown of Dreadblades more than intended.
Dungeons and Raids
- Eye of Azshara
- Toxic Puddle can no longer become permanently stuck on players.
- Damage from the Eternal Skirmish effect can no longer be reflected.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Anima Powers
- Fixed a tooltip issue with Unfiltered Bone Broth not displaying the correct damage of Bonedust Brew (Necrolord Ability) and the chance to trigger its effect.
- Alliance Rogue trainers will now teach the Poisons ability if you failed to receive it from completing “Klaven’s Tower.”