- Author: Baed
- Date: August 25, 2021
- Expansion: World of Warcraft
In today’s hotfix list, Blizzard has changed the reputation based Runecarving Power items, such as Maw Rattle, to no longer require the reputation to be consumed, just to be bought, allowing players who receive them from the Chronicle of Lost Memories to be able to receive the power.
Another notable fix is ensuring that Kel’thuzad’s Glacial Spikes properly expire and explode, even when not damaged by players.
August 24, 2021
- Players can now continue to give Rendle hats to complete Rendle’s Big Day after becoming his best friend.
- Fixed an issue where Kevin’s Oozeling (Necrolord Soulbind) would not activate when Unholy Nova (Necrolord Ability) does not heal.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Glacial Spikes now properly kill themselves and apply Frozen Destruction even if they receive no damage from the players.
Items and Rewards
- Runecarving memories which required reputation with a faction to use now instead require the reputation in order to purchase, allowing them to be used when obtained by Chronicle of Lost Memories without having the required reputation.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Reinforced Stygian Shoulders to drop for non-plate classes when opening the Escaped Wilderlings’ Talon-Pierced Mawsworn Lockbox.
- Credit for feeding Darkmaul will now be granted while in a raid group.
- “A Suitable Demise” can now be completed while the Kyrian assault is active.