- Author: Baed
- Date: August 11, 2021
- Expansion: World of Warcraft
In order to give players another way to cross over the gap in Korthia, Blizzard has added grappling points on both sides of the island that can be used once Chapter 3 of the Chains of Domination Campaign is completed. This saves players already at the gap doing quests from having to travel back to Keeper’s Respite just to use the flayedwing to fly back over. Additionally, the Tormentor’s of Torghast event now arrives after a 5 minute timer, so that people can make it in time to do the event without it already being completed by the time they get there.
August 10, 2021
Korthia and the Maw
- A new set of grapple points were added to connect the southwest part of the Seeker’s Quorum to the Vault of Secrets island to the south.
- Developers’ note: This is available once your character has completed Chapter 3 in Korthia and should allow players close to the Vault to get across without having to go back to town and take the flayedwing flight.
- The Tormentors of Torghast will now arrive at their destination in the Maw 5 minutes after the event announcement is broadcast.
Player versus Player
- Enemies in Comp Stomp are now stronger.
- Fixed an issue where the quest “Tazavesh: A Hard Bargain” could not be turned in if the instance was allowed to reset after completing Myza’s Oasis.
- Thrall and Jaina are now available to turn in “Doorway in the Dark” after the cutscene completes.