- Author: Baed
- Date: September 17, 2021
- Expansion: World of Warcraft
With the final entries to Sanctum of Domination’s Hall of Fame, player’s will now be able to attempt the Raid on Mythic difficulty in cross-server raids. The hotfix also changes Theater of Pain so that falling from a platform during Kul’tharok’s trash section will cause your body to spawn on the platform you fell from, allowing you to be revived there instead of having to walk back. The amount of Shardhides around for the “Spill the Tea” quest has been increased, hopefully preventing players from having to fight over the same few.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Bonedust Brew (Necrolord Ability) to deal damage based on non-hostile damage events, such as Blessing of Sacrifice.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- [With NA and EU realm restarts] Congratulations to the top 100 Horde and Alliance guilds for defeating Sylvanas on Mythic difficulty! With the next reset, cross realm groups can enter Sanctum of Domination on Mythic difficulty.
- Theater of Pain
- Falling from a platform in the Altars of Agony before Kul’tharok will now place the character’s body on the platform they fell from.
- The Shardhides for “Spill the Tea” should now be more plentiful.