- Author: Shadostruct
- Date: August 25, 2023
- Expansion: World of Warcraft
The latest Prime Gaming rewards have dropped, and it’s a snazzy looking tabard called the Tabard of Brilliance. As always, make sure you have a Prime Gaming account linked to your Battle.net account and then head on over to the Prime Gaming Rewards page to claim your WoW swag.
You can claim this reward anytime from now till September 28th – so don’t slack on picking it up or it’ll be gone before ya know it!
The full post with further details is below.
We’re teaming up with Amazon Prime Gaming* for a special offer. For a limited time, Prime Gaming subscribers can obtain a radiant WoW** tabard transmog appearance.
Starting August 24th, 2023 at 9:30 a.m. PDT until September 28th, 2023 at 9:29 PDT Prime Gaming subscribers can claim a Tabard of Brilliance tabard appearance.
Not a Prime Gaming member? Click here to activate your account or start a FREE 30-day trial!
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR REWARDS
Become a Prime Gaming Member:
- If you don’t already have a Twitch account, create one here.
- If you don’t already have a Prime account, sign up for a FREE trial.
- Connect your Twitch account to your Prime account here.
Link Your Blizzard and Twitch Accounts:
- Log in to your Twitch account.
- If you don’t already have a Blizzard account, create one here.
- Navigate to the Twitch Connections page in the Settings menu.
- Locate the Blizzard Battle.net section and chose your gameplay region.
- Log in to the Blizzard account you wish to link and click Log in to Blizzard.
Claim Your Prime Gaming Offer:
- Visit the Prime Gaming Rewards page for World of Warcraft.
- Log in to your Prime Gaming account and authorize.
- Verify your linked Blizzard account and click Claim Your Loot.
- Success! You are ready to redeem your items in-game.
Redeem Your Rewards:
- Launch the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app.
- Log in to your linked Blizzard account.
- Launch World of Warcraft.
- The Tabard of Brilliance transmog appearance will appear in each character’s Collections interface.
Before linking your Twitch and Blizzard accounts, check to see that you’re not logged in to any other Blizzard accounts at the same time in the same browser, as this could cause complications. For the best results, complete the process in “private browsing” or “incognito” mode.
Once you claim a Prime Gaming reward for World of Warcraft, and if you remain an active Prime Gaming member, all future rewards in the campaign will be automatically applied to the same Blizzard account and cannot be transferred. Be sure that your preferred Blizzard account is connected to your Twitch account at the time of enrolling!
*Offer only available where Prime Gaming is available.
**Prime Gaming items not available in WoW Classic games.