- Author: Furious
- Date: January 31, 2024
- Updated: January 31, 2024
- Expansion: World of Warcraft
In the latest World of Warcraft: Dragonflight hotfix update, players will find this update brings a mix of achievement unlocks, class adjustments, dungeon fixes, item corrections, and PvP balance changes.
Noteworthy is the introduction of the Champion of the Dragonflights title and achievement for completing a specific quest, alongside quality-of-life adjustments for Shaman players and various dungeon encounter tweaks.
- The Title and Achievement Champion of the Dragonflights are now available to those who have completed the quest “Fair Skies and Strong Winds”.
- Adjusted Sergeant Quackers’ responsiveness so that he is now more lenient with the number of nearby ducks he requires before joining the fight for Ducks in a Row.
- Resolved an issue causing Poison Cleansing Totem to not ignore line of sight.
- Corrected an issue where your character could sometimes get stuck in a state where they cannot use Lava Burst when previously having been talented into Elemental Blast.
- Resolved an issue causing Primordial Bond to be incorrectly removed when an elemental dies or despawns while another elemental is active.
- Addressed an issue where the Rezan encounter can unexpectedly reset.
- Dawn of the Infinite: Rise of Murozond
- Addressed an issue where the visual for Spark of Tyr does not snap to ground.
- Addressed an issue where Spark of Tyr will immediately trigger if the target has immunity.
- Addressed an issue with the Ancient Protectors encounter where players can get stuck in combat and unable to release if Dulhu is pulled out of the boss area.
- Addressed an issue where Witherbark can be pulled out of the encounter area.
- Fixed an issue where immunity effects on the player could prevent Fyrakk’s Tainted Rageheart from dealing damage to enemies.
- The Verdant Gladiator’s Shotel cosmetic should now be purchasable from Glamora.
Player versus Player
- Iridal, the Earth’s Master damage-on use-effect now deals 10% of its damage (was 30%) in PvP combat.
- Death Knight
- Resolved an issue causing Outbreak to not apply Virulent Plague to enemy totems, Psyfiend, and Observer.