- Author: Shadostruct
- Date: August 31, 2023
- Expansion: World of Warcraft
If you haven’t gotten a chance to check out The Kalimdor Cup event right now, I’d highly recommend it! It was originally meant to end this past reset, but has been extended to September 4th to give players more time with it.
It’s quite the introduction to what dragonriding will feel like when it’s available everywhere and permanently in the older zones. Also, perhaps a hint that this technology could be being implemented due to the next expansion taking place back on Azeroth!
That said, the old world is still a sight to behold – especially with the increases to draw distance to really let you take in the view! For the rest of the notes, read on below.
August 30, 2023
- The Kalimdor Cup will now end on September 4 (was August 28), to give players more time to experience the races.
- Fixed an issue causing some players to be unable to see Merithra in the Ancient Bough to pick up the quest “Into the Azure” to begin the Azure Span storyline.
WoW Classic Hardcore
- Fixed a bug that could prevent a player-character who died from being allowed to be deleted or transferred to another realm.
- Brave Moonhorn will no longer attack passing Alliance players. He remains a friendly questgiver to the Horde and is now a neutral PvP target to Alliance players.