- Author: Astrael
- Date: January 12, 2023
- Expansion: World of Warcraft
The latest batch of hotfixes has arrived! It’s a smaller batch, and primarily addresses issues in Halls of Valor, M+ Azure Vaults, M+Shadowmoon Burial Grounds, and M+ Temple of the Jade Serpent.
One *very* notable change is the re-balancing of Dragonrider’s Cultivation. Vigor’s regeneration rate has increased from 10% to 400%, while duration has been reduced from 10 seconds to three seconds. The intent behind this change is to help players with gathering professions who may be skipping nodes while Dragonriding to avoid the hassle of interrupting their momentum and waiting for Vigor to regenerate to get back into the air.
Another quality of life update is in Halls of Valor. An adjustment has been made to the visual of Sanctify when cast by Hyrja, which should make those orbs easier to see and avoid.
In M+ Temple of the Jade Serpent, the Lorewalker Stonestep encounter has had several adjustments, including a 40% decrease in Intensity and Agony damage, plus resolving an issue with the healing bonus from Feeling of Superiority. The widely reported issue of players not receiving credit for their Wise Mari kill has also been fixed.
The last two M+ fixes are in Azure Vaults, where being hit with Thundering while on the translocation path no longer triggers needing to repeat the path, and Shadowmoon Burial Grounds, an issue was causing Ritual of Bones to regen health while in combat in the Ner’zhul encounter.
Check out the Blue Post below for full hotfix notes!
- Rebalanced Dragonrider’s Cultivation, increasing the amount to 400% (from 10%) and reducing the duration to 3 sec (from 10 sec). This should provide more of a bonus for those that like to gather on the go.
Dungeons and Raids
- Halls of Valor
- Adjusted the visual of Sanctify cast by Hyrja in Halls of Valor.
- Azure Vaults
- Fixed an issue where being hit with Thundering while on the translocation path would cause you to repeat the path.
- Shadowmoon Burial Grounds
- Fixed an issue causing Ritual of Bones to regenerate health during combat.
- Temple of the Jade Serpent
- Wise Mari
- Wise Mari will now die immediately and grant players credit for the encounter upon defeat.
- Lorewalker Stonestep
- Intensity damage decreased 40%.
- Agony damage decreased by 40%.
- Fixed an issue causing the healing bonus from Feeling of Superiority to increase per stack Fixed an issue causing Feeling of Superiority to be able to spread to multiple targets.
- Developers’ note: We are lowering the damage output of Peril and Strife to account for fixing a bug that was causing the healing increase of Feeling of Superiority to increase per stack.
- Wise Mari
- Azure Vaults
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue with the Hood of Surging Time where the Haste given would be lower than intended if the player’s pet attacked the new target first.