- Author: Luxrah
- Date: November 10, 2023
- Updated: November 14, 2023
- Expansion: Cataclysm
Today Blizzard shared the answers to the Q&A they put out following BlizzCon on their WoWCast developer chat series. The devs responded to questions about all of the expansions and game modes that were announced, including Cataclysm Classic.
Here’s a quick summary of what they covered:
- We’ll likely see an XP increase in Outland and Northrend. They don’t plan to make many changes to the 1-60 range, however.
- Joyous Journeys is likely to come back on a regular basis, offering an across the board XP increase for a limited time.
- There will be a catchup mechanic like Titan Rune Dungeons, but it will be in “a different form.” We don’t know that that means yet.
- The disenchant button will be in the game when rolling on loot in Cataclysm Classic.