Horde Equivalent of...
Clear all

Horde Equivalent of Furbolg Form?  

Posts: 163
Topic starter
Estimable Member
Joined: 2 years ago

I'm just curious if the horde have any such equivalent to the furbolg form that alliance can get through that quest in ashenvale.

Anyone who doesn't know there is an item that is alliance exculsive called Dartol's Rod of Transformation that allows you to transform to a furbolg. This was especially cool for druid healers because it in a round about way gave them a form to use when healing.

Was just hoping there would be something somewhat similar at all for horde that wasn't nog elixir.

3 Replies
Posts: 22
Eminent Member
Joined: 2 years ago

Farming Deviate is easier than for Alliance, but it is not exclusive

Posts: 241
Estimable Member
Joined: 2 years ago

He's not concerned with the transformation, just the green cast animation mookey .

Use your hearthstone Justbe

Posts: 232
Estimable Member
Joined: 2 years ago

Oh, that's where they get that item lol, I always wondered how tf they keep transforming into a degenerate furry.

Scroll to Top