- Author: Spannah
- Date: November 16, 2021
- Expansion: World of Warcraft
Players not owning the Shadowlands expansion will have their trial character placed on the tutorial airship as intended. Vile Taint will no longer slow enemies that are immune to slows, which some guilds used on Painsmith Raznal on Mythic difficulty to slow the spiked balls and trivialize phase 3 of the encounter.
Korthian Accessory has a higher chance to grant a trinket, Hunter Necrolord Ability now works as intended, and Nadjia the Mistblade’s last row in the soulbind tree will now correctly grant Critical Strike.
NOVEMBER 15, 2021
- Creating a class trial character on an account without the Shadowlands expansion will now correctly place the character on the tutorial airship.
- Fixed an issue where Death Chakram (Necrolord Ability) was not generating Focus or increasing damage per bounce.
- Muzzle no longer requires a melee weapon to be used.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Vile Taint (Talent) to slow enemies that are immune to slow effects.
- Fixed an issue where Fatal Flaw (Nadjia the Mistblade) was not appropriately granting Critical Strike.
Items and Rewards
- Korthian Accessory will now contain trinkets more often.
Korthia and the Maw
- The Tormentors of Torghast bosses Algel the Haunter, Sentinel Shakorzeth, and Zul’gath the Flayer can now appear when the forces of Mort’regar assault the Tremaculum.
- The Weathered Supply Crate for the quest “Light Camera Action” no longer has a level requirement to open.
- Removed the level requirement on collecting Pet Supplies for “The Coast is Clear.”
- Fixed an issue where Horde players were unable to reliably skip “The Battle for Broken Shore.”