- Author: Furious
- Date: July 1, 2021
- Expansion: World of Warcraft
Blizzard has posted the notes for the hotfixes applied on June 30th to correct issues from the Patch 9.,1 rollout.
While most of the hotfixes are small changes, it’s worth noting that they fixed the issues that had been occurring with players during the main campaign quest: Mysteries of the Maw that had been causing many issues with players.
- Fixed an issue where Achievement progress toasts were appearing in the wrong size and the text was not centered.
- Death Knight
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t create a class trial Pandaren Death Knight.
- Fixed an issue where the Harm Denial conduit wasn’t increasing the healing of Expel Harm when used on an ally during Soothing Mist.
Creatures and NPCs
- Winged Ravager’s Devour Essence will once again correctly damage its primary target instead of all nearby players.
Items and Rewards
- The Great Vault has returned and generates the correct item levels for Mythic+ rewards.
- Fixed an issue where certain Soulbind, Covenant set and Legendary bonuses were giving 50% more stats than intended, returning them back to their correct tooltip amounts.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to lose Rank 4 Legendary item crafting recipes.
- Fixed an issue that could cause other players to interrupt Ve’nari’s actions during the quest “Mysteries of the Maw.”
- Fixed an issue where “Mysteries of the Maw” would no longer progress if you died and resurrected during the stealth segment of the quest.