- Author: Baed
- Date: July 31, 2021
- Expansion: World of Warcraft
Following the back and forth on the nerfs proposed to the Unholy Shard set bonus, Blizzard still wants to lower the difference in effectiveness between Blood, Frost, and Unholy. In order to accomplish this, the Frost and Blood set bonuses have had their healing and damage effectiveness increased. They have also fixed a bug within the Frost bonus that was preventing certain abilities from actually contributing to the stored damage and healing.
July 30, 2021
Items and Rewards
- Shards of Domination
- [With weekly maintenance in each region] Blood Link – The damage and healing amount has been increased at all ranks by 20%.
- [With weekly maintenance in each region] Winds of Winter – The amount of damage and healing stored by the Winds has been increased at all ranks by ~45%.
- Developers’ note: The difference between the three Rune Words for the Shards of Domination system is bigger than we want it to be. We have identified and fixed a bug in Winds of Winter which was preventing some damaging and healing abilities from counting towards its total, and we have retuned Winds of Winter and Blood Link so that the relative power between Rune Word bonuses is more balanced.
- Jotungeirr, Destiny’s Call will now reset its cooldown at the end of boss encounters.
- Fixed an issue where Ticking Sack of Terror could trigger more than intended in the presence of multiple trinkets.