- Author: Spannah
- Date: December 15, 2021
- Expansion: World of Warcraft
The Spoils of War PvP catch-up mechanic now also increases Honor gains by 40%, on top of the usual 25% increased Conquest gains.
In the Halls of Atonement, players using immunities will no longer be affected by Sinlight Visions, and yesterday’s Timewalking extension announcement is added to today’s hotfixes for visibility.
DECEMBER 14, 2021
Dungeons and Raids
- Legion Timewalking (including the weekly quest, dungeon queue, Mythic+, and Mage Tower components) will now run for two additional weeks, ending on January 4th (in NA).
- Halls of Atonement
- Player immunities should no longer make the player susceptible to Sinlight Visions.
Player versus Player
- Spoils of War now increases Honor gains by 40%, in addition to increasing Conquest gains by 25%.
- Developers’ note: Honor gains lagged behind Conquest gear acquisition after enabling Spoils of War. This change matches the 25% gain in Conquest, with a little extra to give players just starting out easier access to gear late in the season.