- Author: Baed
- Date: August 5, 2021
- Expansion: World of Warcraft
The hotfixes of yesterday fixed a handful of minor bugs players had been encountering, such as Death Knight self-targeted Death Coil’s not giving the cooldown reduction for their Army of the Dead talent, as well as fixing a spot within Tazavesh that caused players to get stuck in the Stormheim section.
Additionally, they hotfixed experience gains from Timewalking dungeons, as the amount of experience being rewarded was several times the intended amount.
August 4, 2021
- Death Knight
- Fixed an issue with the healing from Death Coil not reducing the cooldown of Apocalypse and Army of the Dead when talented into Army of the Damned.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Peaceweaver (PvP Talent) from applying to targets in Smoke Bomb.
Dungeons and Raids
- Tazavesh, the Veiled Market
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck under a shipwreck in the Stormheim section.
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect amount of experience was being awarded when completing a Timewalking dungeon.
Burning Crusade Classic
- Midsummer Fire Festival
- “A Thief’s Reward” is now available after returning the flames of all major enemy city’s bonfires.