- Author: Spannah
- Date: July 1, 2022
- Expansion: World of Warcraft
Blizzard have finally announced on the official forums that Season 4 will begin August 2nd. Additionally, we have also gotten the end dates for the current PvP and M+ Seasons:
- PvP: the night before the maintenance in each region, August 1st at 10pm PDT for NA and August 2nd at 22:00 CET for EU
- M+: the M+ season will end with the start of the regional maintenance
Lastly, while achievements such as Ahead of the Curve and Cutting Edge will no longer be obtainable for the current raiding tier, Blizzard have announced previously that players will still be able to acquire the mount that comes as a reward for completing a quest, that starts after defeating the Jailer on Heroic or Mythic difficulty.
Shadowlands Season 3 is coming to a close, and our experimental Season 4 will begin with the weekly reset the week of 2 August.
Here’s what to expect with the Season 3 end:
- The current season of Shadowlands PvP content will end at 10:00 p.m. the night before maintenance in each region (August 1 at 10:00 p.m. PDT for North America realms / 2 August at 22:00 CEST for European realms).
- With the season’s end, it will no longer be possible to earn PvP seasonal rewards, titles, or Shadowlands Season 3 rankings.
- The current season of Mythic+ content will end with the start of regional maintenance on 3 August. With the season’s end, ratings that qualify for the 0.1% “Cryptic Hero” title and achievement will be recorded.
- The “Cryptic Hero” title will be rewarded during the following weeks after the season ends, so be sure to wait to change factions until after you have received the title.
Good luck battling to a glorious finish of the season!