- Author: Spannah
- Date: January 4, 2022
- Expansion: World of Warcraft
With the holidays coming to an end, raid testing for the upcoming Sepulcher of the First Ones raid resumes.
Thursday, January 6th, players will be able to test two Mythic difficulty bosses:
- Dausegne, the Fallen Oracle: 13:00 PST (16:00 EST, 22:00 CET)
- Skolex, the Insatiable Ravener: 14:00 PST (17:00 EST, 23:00 CET)
Friday, January 7th, two more bosses will be available for testing on Mythic difficulty:
- Lihuvim, Principal Architect: 13:00 PST (16:00 EST, 22:00 CET)
- Artificer Xy’mox: 14:00 PST (17:00 EST, 23:00 CET)
Once Mythic raid testing has ended on January 7th, the Cornerstone of Creation Raid Finder wing will be available for testing, until Monday, January 10th.
To participate, speak to Nexus-Lord Donjon Rade IV in Oribos, Dalaran, Orgrimmar or Stormwind, in order to be teleported to the raid zone.
This week we will be continuing our raid testing in the Sepulcher of the First Ones.
Thursday, January 6
- Dausegne, the Fallen Oracle – 13:00 PST (16:00 EST, 22:00 CET)
- Skolex, the Insatiable Ravener – 14:00 PST (17:00 EST, 23:00 CET)
Friday, January 7
- Lihuvim, Principal Architect – 13:00 PST (16:00 EST, 22:00 CET)
- Artificer Xy’mox – 14:00 PST (17:00 EST, 23:00 CET)
- Raid Finder
- Cornerstone of Creation – Dausegne, the Fallen Oracle, Prototype Pantheon, and Lihuvim, Principle Architect
- Testing begins after Mythic testing has concluded and ends on Monday, January 10.
As always, this testing schedule is very fluid and subject to the realities of a test environment. We might have to change the time of a testing session, change the bosses being tested, or cancel a test entirely, due to bugs, server hardware issues, etc. Keep an eye on this forum for the latest information, and thank you in advance for testing and providing feedback.
Q: How do I get into the raid zone?
A: In Oribos, Dalaran, Orgrimmar, or Stormwind, you may speak to Nexus-Lord Donjon Rade IV in order to teleport into the raid zone while it is open for testing. (The option to teleport into a zone will not be available when the zone is not open for testing.)
Q: What character should I use to test the raid?
A: Whichever you prefer. We will be scaling players’ effective level to 60 for raid testing, and their item level to an appropriate threshold for the encounter(s) being tested.
Q: How long does testing last?
A: The primary purpose of testing is to give us the information we need to balance the encounters, evaluate how mechanics are playing out in practice, and identify bugs. Once we’re satisfied that we’ve received that information for a given boss, we’ll be shutting down testing. Usually this takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, but there are no guarantees.
We appreciate you taking the time to test our content and look forward to reading your feedback.