- Author: milliondollarpuppy
- Date: February 3, 2023
- Expansion: World of Warcraft
In today’s hotfix, Blizzard made class changes for Druid, Monk, and Evoker. For Druids, Tooth and Claw wasn’t properly adding 15% magic damage mitigation, and Skull Bash won’t trigger Precognition when it lands a Holy Paladin using Concentration Aura anymore.
Evoker can now cast Temporal Anomaly while moving when releasing it through Stasis.
Mistweaver Monks had an issue that caused Lesson of Anger not to duplicate some damage or healing.
PvP Changes: Evoker’s Quell will no longer trigger Precognition when successfully interrupting another player affected by Concentration Aura. In Solo Shuffle, summoned pets’ cooldowns did not reset correctly between rounds.
The hotfix introduces Item and profession changes in addition to the class fixes. Blueprint: Utility Mechaclaw should now drop from caustic Mechaslime in Mechagon, and Darkmoon Decks had the Sagescale Sigil’s shuffle-when-jumping mechanic will no longer apply to all Darkmoon Decks.
Finally, the most significant addition is that players can purchase a new Bind on Account item for 80 Primal Chaos; when used, it provides 60 Primal Chaos to the character that consumes it. Blizzard feels this is an appropriate response to feedback in which players felt their main characters had too much Primal Chaos, while their alts could use as much of the resource as possible.
Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.
February 2, 2023
- Skull Bash will no longer trigger Precognition when successfully interrupting a Holy Paladin with Concentration Aura.
- Fixed an issue where Tooth and Claw did not correctly grant 15% magic damage mitigation.
- Temporal Anomaly can now be cast while moving when releasing it through Stasis.
- Fixed an issue that caused Lesson of Anger to not duplicate some damage or healing sources.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue that prevented Blueprint: Utility Mechaclaw from dropping from the Caustic Mechaslime in Mechagon.
Player versus Player
- Quell will no longer trigger Precognition when successfully interrupting another player who is affected by Concentration Aura.
- Solo Shuffle
- Fixed an issue where summoned pets’ cooldowns were not correctly being reset between rounds.
- Rabul of the Artisan’s Consortium now sells a Satchel of Coalescing Chaos that binds to your Blizzard Account. This item costs 80 Primal Chaos and provides 60 Primal Chaos to the character who uses it.
- Developers’ notes: We’ve heard and agree with feedback that players have amassed surplus Primal Chaos on their mains while their alts need all the Primal Chaos they can get. Some Primal Chaos will be lost in the transaction. This is because we want to make sure that while this is a great way for a main to help an alt, the best way to gear up a character should generally be via actually playing that character. Nonetheless, this should provide an additional use for your Primal Chaos, as well as a good way to get some powerful gear to your alts quickly.
- Fixed an issue with Darkmoon Decks where the Sagescale Sigil’s shuffle-when-jumping mechanic was being extended to all Darkmoon Decks.