- Author: Shadostruct
- Date: November 24, 2022
- Expansion: World of Warcraft
Dragonflight is really shaking up how classes function with the new talent system and we’re seeing many tuning changes on our way to full launch. Oddly enough this one is going to be slated for the day after the launch of Dragonflight.
It doesn’t appear there will be any massive changes found in this particular slew of buffs and nerfs with it being mostly conservative tweaks rather than 25% damage nerfs across the board as has been seen recently. We’re looking at changes to Demon Hunters, Paladins, Priests, Rogues, and Warriors. Anyone not on that list can now either breathe a sigh of relief or a groan of frustration as is respective of whether you think you needed a nerf or a buff.
We’re working on a slate of tuning adjustments for several classes that will be applied to the live game with scheduled weekly maintenance on November 29. Please note: this weekly maintenance period is a day after Dragonflight content becomes available.
- Burning Wound Immolation Aura damage bonus reduced to 40% (was 50%).
- Know Your Enemy (Talent) critical damage bonus reduced to 40/80% of your critical strike chance (was 50/100%).
- Any Means Necessary (Talent) damage bonus for affected skills reduced to 80% of your Mastery: Demonic Presence bonus (was 100%).
- Of Dusk and Dawn has been adjusted:
- Blessing of Dawn now increases damage and healing by 5% (was 6%). Duration increased to 20 seconds.
- Blessing of Dusk duration increased to 20 seconds.
- Seal of Order now increases healing the healing and damage of your Holy Power spending abilities by 8% (was 10%) during Blessing of Dawn.
- Word of Glory healing increased by 40% for Protection Paladins.
- Light of the Titans healing increased by 40%.
- The duration of the Harsh Discipline buff effect has been increased to 30 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Dispatch damage reduced by 5%
- Dreadblades (Talent) duration reduced to 8 seconds (was 10 seconds) and Energy cost reduced to 40 (was 50).
- Seasoned Soldier now also grants 10% reduced damage to area effect damage.
- Battlelord now also increases the damage of Overpower by 25% at all times.
- Martial Prowess increases the damage of Mortal Strike by 30% per stack (was 25%).
- Exhilarating Blows chance to reset Mortal Strike or Cleave increased to 20% (was 15%).
- Fatal Mark damage increased by 20%.
- Fueled by Violence now heals for 65% of the damage dealt by deep wounds (was 50%).
- Mortal Strike damage increased by 3.5%.
- Recuperator effectiveness is no longer reduced by 50% in PvP combat.
- Echoing Reprimand damage is no longer reduced by 50% in PvP combat.
- Reverberation damage is no longer reduced by 33% in PvP combat.
- Killing Spree damage is no longer reduced by 20% in PvP combat.
- Pistol Shot damage is no longer reduced by 16% in PvP combat.
- Mastery: Executioner effectiveness is no longer reduced by 20% in PvP combat.