BCC Season 3 PvP Updates
May 2, 2022
With Burning Crusade Classic Season 3 ending this week, we can now see how the results are approximating, and we’ve decided to make some adjustments that will increase players’ ability to purchase PvP gear.
- After Season 3 is complete, the discount on Season 3 gear will be increased to 60% (was 50%).
- Developers’ notes: This should allow for players who reached the cap of 5,000 Arena Points to buy their set and a two-hand weapon, or their set and main hand and an offhand item.
- Tier 6 tokens will now be exchangeable for Season 3 gear.
- The Arena Points calculation has been updated to reduce the disparity of weekly Arena Points earned between different ratings.
- Developers’ note: All Arena players should see an increase in points earned, and those at lower ratings should see a higher increase.
These changes will occur during maintenance and will affect the final Season 3 calculations that take place this week (tomorrow, May 3 in this region).
May 6, 2022
A few minutes ago, we implemented a bugfix for the incorrect prices.
Vindicator’s gear has universally had its cost reduced in Honor Points, and Marks of Honor are no longer required for any piece, as intended.
In Season 4 next week, Guardian’s Honor pieces will have their Marks of Honor cost universally reduced by 50%, but their Honor cost remains as before, as intended.
Thank you for your reports and helping us track down this bug.