Burning Crusade Classic 2.5.3 Development Notes
Dec 9, 2021
Updated December 9, 2021
New Content Testing
- The Black Temple and The Battle for Mount Hyjal Raids are available for testing on the PTR.
- You can find Donjon Rade Jr. in Shattrath near Khadgar. Donjon will provide teleport services to the dungeons.
- A plethora of vendors are available and selling gear, consumables, as well as other supplies and sundries to help you test.
- The Netherwing Reputation quests and dailies are available for testing on PTR.
- You can now select multiple activities when searching for groups in the Looking for More UI.
- After listing your group in the Looking for Group UI, the UI will now automatically search for other groups interested in the same activities.
- In the Looking for Group UI, the entire dropdown body can now be clicked to open the dropdown.
Dec 15, 2021
- Fixed an issue where certain channeled auras, such as Mind Flay from Fel Eye Stalks, were not stacking correctly.
- Effects that increase damage taken from spells by a flat amount, such as Shadow Resonance, will now work correctly with stacking damage-over-time auras.
Dec 17, 2021
- Black Temple and the Battle for Mount Hyjal are again available for testing. This week’s raid test will run through the weekend and the PTR will be shut down on Monday at Noon PST (3:00 p.m. EST).
- There have been significant changes to backend systems that affect how data is exchanged between the client and the server in this week’s PTR build. Issues arising from this update can manifest in myriad ways, and we encourage all players participating in this week’s PTR raid testing to use the in-game bug reporter (default hotkey: F6) to report any strange or abnormal behavior that is noticed when interacting with creatures in the game world, objects in the game world, your character and its abilities, your inventory, or any other game system.
- Fixed an issue in the Reliquary of Souls encounter where the Essence of Suffering will not always properly apply the Aura of Suffering.
- Fixed an issue where Alliance NPCs path incorrectly and do not assist in combat in the Battle for Mount Hyjal
- Fixed an issue in the Teron Gorefiend encounter where players were unable to die while afflicted by the Shadow of Death debuff.
- Fixed an issue where Parasitic Shadowfiend adds would not properly despawn after the Illidan Stormage encounter ends.
Jan 13, 2022
- Serpentshrine Caverns and Tempest Keep bosses now drop new and additional items, such as an additional tier token.
- Magtheridon and Gruul’s Lair now drop an additional tier token.
- All dungeon bosses now have a chance to drop epic gems in Heroic difficulty.
- New Darkmoon cards now have a chance to drop.
- The Consortium vendor now sells: Formula: Enchant Weapon - Major Striking
- The Honor Hold and Thrallmar vendor now sells: Pattern: Netherscale Ammo Pouch
- The Lower City vendor now sells: Enchant Ring - Stats and Pattern: Quiver of a Thousand Feathers