- Author: Furious
- Date: October 14, 2021
- Expansion: WoW Classic
With the end of maintenance the WoW Classic Season of Mastery beta has entered a new stage of testing, with increased levels up to 45, increase experience buff for quests from 25% to 40% , an additional PvP realm, and meeting stones for dungeons being enabled for summoning.
Also noted are additional planned changed for SoM realms that will be enabled at a later time.
The Season of Mastery Beta is back online and available for testing. With today’s update to the Season of Mastery Beta, we’re now testing the following changes:
- Player levels will now be capped at 45.
- The “Adventure Awaits” buff now grants 40% increased experience from Quest turn-ins (was 25%).
- Meeting Stones can now be used to summon appropriately-leveled party members for the associated dungeon(s).
- There is now a PvP realm available.
As a reminder, the following planned Seasonal changes are not yet active in the Season of Mastery Beta, and will be tested in future Beta updates:
- Increased Debuff and Buff limits.
- Increased health for raid bosses.
- Restored raid boss mechanics.
- Removal of world buffs in raid instances.
- Adjustments to curtail powerleveling and boosting.