- Author: lettara
- Date: November 2, 2022
- Updated: November 2, 2022
- Expansion: WotLK Classic
Blizzard has made changes to the Divine Storm and Will to Survive animation, as well as other abilities.
Shamans have occasionally been able to summon multiple Fire Elementals at a time, which has thankfully been corrected. In conjunction with the meta gem fix yesterday, Blizzard seems to have honed in on some of the more egregious issues plaguing Wrath Classic at the moment, but there are still many more fixes to go.
There are some other minor changes detailed in the blue post below.
Here are today’s hotfixes to Wrath Classic:
Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- Several ability’s animations and visual effects should now be displaying correctly (i.e. Will to Survive and Divine Storm).
- The Tauren Endurance racial bonus now works as expected.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes after a name change there are some areas in-game where the previous character name shows up.
- Fixed an issue where Shamans could summon more than one elemental at a time.
- Player versus Player
- Losing a Random Battleground at max level will now correctly reward zero gold.
- User Interface and Accessibility
- Fixed an issue where some areas in the game would sometimes show your previous character name after a name change.