- Author: Pride
- Date: July 28, 2022
- Expansion: WotLK Classic
WotLK Classic’s release is quickly approaching and it would appear that Blizzard has gotten a big bulk of their beta testing done already. The newest build contains very few significant changes according to the patch notes published by Kaivax, mostly featuring minor bug fixes.
The biggest change we can discern in these notes is that Alliance and Horde Death Knights get a different layer of their starting zone, Acherus and the areas east of Light’s Hope Chapel. That should prevent the zone from getting extremely laggy, while also preventing it from being a complete PvP gankfest at all times.
Beta Test Release Build 44832
July 27, 2022
- Crew members now spawn on transport ships. This includes The Skybreaker and Orgrim’s Hammer, the flying airships in Icecrown.
- Alliance and Horde players now start in separate layers in Acherus, the Ebon Hold when they first create a Death Knight.
- Daily Normal Dungeon quests now grant two Emblems of Heroism.
- Daily Heroic Dungeon quests now grant two Emblems of Valor.
- The first week of Arena testing has completed, and a test weekly reset was performed. We have more details about Arena updates here 14.
- Fixed a LUA error when viewing the Auction House.
- The tooltip for Resilience now properly displays the correct information in the character info sheet.
- Eligible players can now properly use the Turbo-charged Flying Machine.
- Fixed many errors with talent tooltips.
- Dungeons and Raids
- Players who die inside Naxxramas will no longer respawn in Eastern Plaguelands.
- Sapphiron now casts the intended Frost Aura.
- Fixed a bug preventing the Four Horsemen from dropping loot.
- Fixed the Embalming Slime that was unintentionally placed under Patchwerk.
- Druids should no longer be forced out of shapeshift forms in Culling of Stratholme.
- Fixed a bug with Volkhan’s Molten Golems in Halls of Lightning.
- Death Knights
- Rime now works as intended.