- Author: Spannah
- Date: September 22, 2021
- Expansion: TBC Classic
Most notably, the Tempest Keep and Serpentshrine Cavern loot issues have been fixed. Shartuul’s teleporter event has been enabled, and several quests have also received some much needed bug fixes.
Kaivax – (Source)
Burning Crusade Classic
- The Shartuul’s teleporter event has been enabled once again.
- Fixed an issue where some bosses in Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep were missing certain items from their loot table.
- Fixed an issue where Horde characters weren’t automatically barking when riding a ram through Orgrimmar for the Brewfest quests “Bark for T’chali’s Voodoo Brewery!” and “Bark for Drohn’s Distillery.”
- Fixed an issue during “Terokk’s Downfall” that prevented Skyguard Ace from casting Skyguard Flare.
- Fixed an issue preventing some players from using Skyguard Bombs during the “Bombing Run” quest.