Today Blizzard announced the patch notes for World of Warcraft Classic 1.13.4. Kaivax, a Bizzard Community Manager, posted the notes on the official WoW Classic forums.
In this patch we’ll see the early stages of the Phase 4 rollout in the form of the Arathi Basin battleground. Another nice addition is the battleground holidays, allowing players to earn additional honor and reputation when those events are live.
They also made multiple other bug fixes and updates, the full list of which can be read below.
March 10, 2020
Join the League of Arathor or the Forsaken Defilers as they battle for precious resources. Pitting 15 members of each faction against each other, the race is on to be the first to 2000 resources, capturing strategic landmarks around the Basin to increase your team’s gain and cripple the enemy. There’s never been a better time to join the war.
Arathi Basin will unlock at 3:00 p.m. PDT (6:00 p.m. EDT) on Wednesday, March 11.
Most weeks, Warsong Gulch, Alterac Valley, and Arathi Basin now enjoy holidays that begin on Thursday night at midnight and continue until Tuesday morning. During a holiday, emissaries from that Battleground will be found in the major cities, and honor/faction rewards for performing objectives in that Battleground are increased.
Bug Fixes and Updates
- There is now a warning dialogue when players enter a raid that has an active raid lockout, giving players the chance to avoid accidental raid saves.
- Harvesting gathering nodes that are on zone boundaries should now be more reliable.
- Many particle effects and transparency effects now display more accurately. For example:
- Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker will appear brighter than before.
- Perdition’s Blade will appear brighter than before.
- Particle effects on the Warlock and Paladin class mounts will be less pronounced than before.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Nefarian to momentarily fly away after revealing his true from at the beginning of Phase 2 of his encounter.
- Players who are Honorless Targets are now immune to Mind Control.
- Player-controlled pets now move in a straight line to their target when commanded to attack, rather than defaulting to behind the target.
- Mana Tide Totem should now reliably deliver a fourth tick of Mana Tide.
- Blood Pact is no longer re-cast when Amplify Curse is used or Nightfall procs.