Notifications
Clear all

Warcraft III: Reforged.. take my money

Page 2 / 2
Hogbobson
(@hogbobson)
Trusted Member

L2read, me...
I'm pretty sure I heard at Blizzcon though...?
Bah, better make a backup battleplan...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2018 9:57 am
Firelord
(@firelord)
Estimable Member

L2read, me...
I'm pretty sure I heard at Blizzcon though...?
Bah, better make a backup battleplan...

I feel you buddy.

For me, that backup plan will be original Warcraft III, which is completely fine, and maybe I dare to say better in terms of reliving the past, just like Classic will be.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2018 10:02 am
Max
 Max
(@max)
Eminent Member

I lived on WC3 custom games for the 2 years until WoW came out. I can't wait to play some more Wintermaul Wars or Life of a Peasant. Maybe I'll actually try to get good at the normal game this time. LoL

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2018 2:50 pm
Nymis
(@nymis)
Reputable Member

I'm not a huge fan of new graphics, but I'm learned not to throw my money at Blizzard before I see the product. More excited about the maps really. DotA, Angel Arena, Pyramid Escape, Takeshi's Castle, Are you a Lucker, all those RPG's, etc.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2018 12:01 am
acrmojt
(@acrmojt)
Trusted Member

I am glad the old client will work with the new one for online play. I like the textures and look of the old client so I will stick with that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2019 4:08 pm
charlesleek
(@charlesleek)

I’ve been playing Warcraft since 1995! First, it was a demo I got with PC Format, a British magazine. It immediately struck me as Dune II with bows and arrows. I still play Warcraft III. Though not all the time I still consider it a very fun time killer, especially when trying out different features with the map editors. I even go as far as getting the files from the Warcraft campaign missions and editing them with AI so I can just sit back and watch the chaos. I remember how I used the best apps to make money fast so I could buy it when the game appeared.

Link removed - DanielD

This post was modified 2 months ago by charlesleek
This post was modified 1 month ago by charlesleek
This post was modified 1 month ago 2 times by DanielD
ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2021 6:29 am
WKKevin99
(@wkkevin99)
Eminent Member

Looks like a spam bot necroed this topic but I just wanted to say this didn't age well lol! WCIII reforged was a disaster

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2021 12:23 am
Page 2 / 2
Scroll to Top