[Major Update] Barr...

Notifications
Clear all

[Major Update] Barrens.chat INTROS (4 Versions)  

Page 1 / 2

Knoxtane
Topic starter
(@knoxtane)
Estimable Member

Greetings fellow Barrens.chat dwellers! I have been working on a little side project to make a intro video for our community and make it available to everyone!

Now, you can download the file directly from here, which will be through a mediafire link or use a YouTube Converter, whichever you feel comfortable with.

INTRO BELOW Was made by Shyneur

Special thanks to teebling for the logos. You can find them here: https://barrens.chat/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1069

26 Replies
Stupeed
(@stupeed)
Estimable Member

I'd go for a more Classic look, but this one looks great. Well done 😀

Mythric
(@mythric)
Trusted Member

Looks and sounds great!

Knoxtane
Topic starter
(@knoxtane)
Estimable Member

Thanks for the feedback! As I mentioned before, I'll be revising this intro and creating new ones. Just going to take some time.

centurion
(@centurion)
Estimable Member

Really like it. Perfect sound choice imo.

Knoxtane
Topic starter
(@knoxtane)
Estimable Member

Working on a classic logo version. Same fire background

Pippina
(@pippina)

I wish there was just a little more time to play out the final notes of the sound clip. Like an extra half second or so, seems like the final trumpets are cut off a bit.

Couldn't think of better theme music to go along with your clip though. The orcs in the background at the beginning are the first sounds I hear when I think of the Barrens.

Knoxtane
Topic starter
(@knoxtane)
Estimable Member

I wish there was just a little more time to play out the final notes of the sound clip. Like an extra half second or so, seems like the final trumpets are cut off a bit.

Couldn't think of better theme music to go along with your clip though. The orcs in the background at the beginning are the first sounds I hear when I think of the Barrens.

Got it! I'll revise it.

Knoxtane
Topic starter
(@knoxtane)
Estimable Member

Updated! 2 New variations of the original Intro!

TeamRemix
(@teamremix)
Trusted Member

I'd use the more ambient part of the barrens music instead of the orc chants, as Barrens.chat isn't horde exclusive.

Something along the lines of (timestamped):

d3aths
(@d3aths)
Estimable Member

actual got chills on the last vid, these are nice :biggrin:

Knoxtane
Topic starter
(@knoxtane)
Estimable Member

Major update to the Intro! Complete revision. I will be making more with different logos.

Cook
 Cook
(@cook)

Where would this intro be used? I think this is totally unnecessary. Too much hype makes people do weird things...

Mythric
(@mythric)
Trusted Member

Now I kinda wish for a version without the pic of the tauren and orc

Knoxtane
Topic starter
(@knoxtane)
Estimable Member

Where would this intro be used? I think this is totally unnecessary. Too much hype makes people do weird things...

1st. Sorry you think it's unnecessary.
2nd. Too much hype makes people do weird things?...it's an Intro video...not a XXX Source Film Maker hentai video featuring world of warcraft toons.
3rd. This can be used in several places. Not just YouTube. It can also be used for Tutorials/guides, spreading the name of Barrens.Chat even further and possibly a watermark for someone streaming or making content who loves barrens chat.

Page 1 / 2
Scroll to Top