Notifications
Clear all

How far did you get on launch day?  

Page 1 / 3

Justbe
Topic starter
(@justbe)
Estimable Member

Before calling it quits and turning in for the night to (unfortunately) go to work the next day, I made some damn good progress for a 4 hour play session.

I got to level 12, got bearform, picked up my professions, leveled them up a little bit, got to barrens and logged out.

Pulling my hair out at work thinking about questing in the barrens.

How did your guys first day go?

34 Replies
Nyxt
 Nyxt
(@nyxt)
Reputable Member

Didnt even get in...sucks for people who only have 2 hours to play at night when the queue is over 2 hours...I know its launch day but after 15 years you figured they could get it right

Crogek
(@crogek)
Eminent Member

I got to level 11 then i got so tired and decided to go to sleep, I now regret that.

fendor
(@fendor)
Estimable Member

Level 9, 75/75 fishing and 75/75 cooking. Started up also mining+bs. I'm already SO happy...

Nyxt
 Nyxt
(@nyxt)
Reputable Member

Level 9, 75/75 fishing and 75/75 cooking. Started up also mining+bs. I'm already SO happy...

Stop rubbing it in! LoL

huntarorc
(@huntarorc)
Eminent Member

level 10.5, 21 mining skill, had a ton of fun, but lost a bunch of time to lag/server issues. All in all, pretty much what I expected.

Relik
(@relik)
Reputable Member

Had work in the morning so couldn't try last night.

Reading all of the posts about queues I doubt I'll even try and log in until next week.

Xcellers
(@xcellers)
Estimable Member

I got to lvl 11, got all the practical stuff sorted - enjoyed the journey and found the start incredibly smooth when i got in (at 2am CEST).

I went to sleep at 6am, woke up at 10am, and have been in queue for about 6 hours now.. less smooth

Genecide
(@genecide)
Eminent Member

Just got to level 6, i'm in echos isles. I'm thinking to get skinning to seize the opportunity since i will be there.

Justbe
Topic starter
(@justbe)
Estimable Member

I went to sleep at 6am, woke up at 10am, and have been in queue for about 6 hours now.. less smooth

Damn that's rough... I'm really hoping queue times will disappear in the coming days.

Xcellers
(@xcellers)
Estimable Member

Damn that's rough... I'm really hoping queue times will disappear in the coming days.

Well its pretty okay, I have work stuff that I needed to sort, so I can do a briefing for a few hundred people on the 5th, so it kinda helps LoL

Chablo
(@chablo)
Estimable Member

Level 4 and couldn't do the waiting for mobs. Logged and just played an hour and now they're doing maintenance.

Gensei
(@gensei)
Reputable Member

Level 11 on the druid. 50 skinning, 30 herb. Got bear form, am doing a couple more quests in Auberdine then I'm heading west to hang out with the humans.

Black Monarch
(@black-monarch)
Reputable Member

Level 12 in 11 hours. I realize that's slow by some of your standards, but I also succeeded in starting up my guild. That took a while.

teebling
(@teebling)
Noble Member

I haven’t even logged in yet, got to finish patching this site first 🙂

Page 1 / 3
Scroll to Top