TBC Classic Addons - Working Burning Crusade Beta Addons
Mod authors have already been hard at work to get addons working for The Burning Crusade Classic. Below we've compiled a list of working addons currently working with the beta. These should be considered "in progress" and there may be bugs.
Good addons can go a long way towards making your time in World of Warcraft Classic easier. Whether it's simple UI addons, or multi-featured raid addons that tell you when to dodge a boss attack, our list should help you find the addon you're looking for. As of the time of writing, the below-listed mods should work in the TBC Beta. Make sure you're downloading the Burning Crusade Classic version of these mods, as some of them also have retail versions.
Here are the TBC Classic addons that work in Beta, by category:
All-In-One and Convenience Addons
- CTMod - This modular addon lets you customize everything from hotbars and buff timers, to statistic recording and an expense history, plus a lot more.
- Leatrix Plus - This addon provides lots of automation, including some nice features like auto-selling of junk, resizing of chat, and the ability to automatically accept or block a variety of invites/requests.
- idTweaks - A collection of addons that automates some of the UI, and adds some QoL changes to the minimap, chat, and the rest of the UI.
- FasterLooting - Just like it sounds! With this addon you can click once to loot a mob without stopping.
- Questie - The classic questing companion works in the TBC Beta! If you want to see where to go for quests instead of reading the description and wandering around, you want this addon. Join the Discord, agree to the rules, and head to the download-beta-questie channel and follow the directions to get started.
- Wide Quest Log - This neat little addon simply doubles the Quest Log UI window size so you can finally see all your quests at once.
Interface and Inventory Addons
- Tofu - This neat addon turns the quest dialogue window into a less obtrusive dialogue bubble.
- WeakAuras2 - A customizable graphical addon that lets you change how auras, cooldowns, totems, and other important info are displayed and indicated.
- ShestakUI - A modular, all-in-one interface overhaul, this addon attempts to consolidate the UI to make it more streamlined and convey more information. Check it out in action here.
- Bagnon - This addon includes nice QoL improvements such as a single bag window, highlighting of important items, and a search function for your inventory.
- ArkInventory - This is another powerful inventory addon that lets you do a lot of sorting of your bags. It also allows you to view all of your inventory at once.
- TrinketMenuClassic - Like it says on the tin, this addon makes it easier to swap trinkets.
- VuhDo - This addon displays raid member's health in an easy to parse way, and also allows you to heal or cast spells on said members via their displayed bars.
Map and Navigation Addons
- Atlas Burning Crusade - Ever wish you had maps for instances? Now you can, with the Atlas Mod for Burning Crusade. Atlas maps give the location of NPCs, objects, events, and creatures, as well as providing important info like location, level range, player limit, and more.
- Leatrix Maps - Hate exploring? Is mystery your misery? This addon lets you reveal the map, among other QoL features. Get Leatrix Maps and make your map more manageable.
- TomTom - As with Leatrix Maps, this addon is great for anyone who just wants to get to the objective, rather than scour the map for it. TomTom lets you set waypoints and guides you to your destination.
- Grid2 - This party/raid unit frame addon is fully customizable, and gives you a ton of information about your party's statuses. If you don't want to lose track of who needs what spells cast on them.
- Attune - This addon consolidates your current attunement progress and displays it to you, and also allows you to upload your attunement info to a website so you can share it with your guild -- it even has Discord integration! A must have for those of you who raid frequently.
- Deadly Boss Mods - This addon will warn you of important boss events, filter and hide stuff based on your role, and auto-respond to whispers while you're in a boss fight, among many other features. It also auto learns timers in fights, so you can even use it during PTR/Beta encounters!
- EZDownRank - This classic addon for healers gives you a nice set of buttons that helps you decide what spells to cast on your party members, and then cast them.
- Dyslectic Loot Priority - Simple, straightforward loot priority tool for the UI, note that this addon currently doesn't have every raid available.
- SinStats - A moveable stats frame that displays important info like attack power, crit%, and more. Here's what it looks like!
- WeaponSwingTimer SixxFix - Gives you the ability to track not only your swing timer, but your target as well. Useful for deciding whether to greed that health pot or not!
- Modern TargetFrame - This addon gives StatusBar text for health and mana bars, provides a numerical value for Threat indicator, and makes Rare-Elites show the Rare-Elite TargetFrame border.
- Details! Damage Meter - "Most powerful, reliable, handsome, damage meter for World of Warcraft.".
- Mik Scrolling Battle Text - This addon separates and scrolls incoming and outgoing damage and heals in separate, configurable windows. It also recolors unit names, damage by type, and includes some other nice features too.
- Extended Character Stats - Ever wanted to know how fast your character moves, or what your dodge chance is? Get this addon and you won't have to wonder anymore.
- Prat 3.0 - A powerful and feature-rich chat addon that lets you filter spam, alert scroll speed, add player colors, and a whole lot more.
- Leatrix Sounds - Maybe you want to make a TBC YouTube video, but don't want to manually capture a specific sound, or maybe you just want to spam Thrall's voicelines in your Discord. As a sound browser that includes a search function, this addon has you covered.
- Plater Nameplates - This addon lets you modify nameplates in a wide variety of ways, and also includes debuff tracking and threat coloring.
- RippyFont - This addon alters the in game font, check out this screenshot to see if it's to your liking.
- RippyPortraits - This addon alters the portraits significantly, as you can see here.
- CraftPresence - If you and your Discord buddies have trouble figuring out which realm to get onto, this addon is for you. CraftPresence lets you display tons of different info about how you're playing WoW via Discord.
- SurroundFix - Flight-sim setup users rejoice! If for some reason you really want to play the TBC Beta stretched across 3 monitors, now you can.
Please let us know if we're missing a useful addon that currently works in the TBC Beta!
Move tool tip works