How many hours do y...

Notifications
Clear all

How many hours do you work a day?  

Page 2 / 2

Chablo
(@chablo)
Estimable Member

12 to 16 hours a day. rotating days off. 14 days a month.

Thats gotta be awesome and terrible at the same time!
The normal 9-5 for me and weekends off, can work from home or the office and can shift the hours as long as the 8+ hrs are met for the day.

It's got it's pros and cons but thats what it's like working in law enforcement.

Nyxt
 Nyxt
(@nyxt)
Reputable Member

law enforcement

I respect that!

Now the hours makes sense.

samuelddarden
(@samuelddarden)

Usually I work from 10 am to 6pm.

Taladril
Admin
(@taladril)

Is it bad that I am working on wow stuff more than I actually play the game? HELP

Telvaine
(@telvaine)
Reputable Member

Is it bad that I am working on wow stuff more than I actually play the game? HELP

I did this with Skyrim a while back when I got really into modding, I’d spend like four hours tinkering with my load order and experimenting with new mods and 30 minutes actually playing the game.

Knoxtane
(@knoxtane)
Estimable Member

I did this with Skyrim a while back when I got really into modding, I’d spend like four hours tinkering with my load order and experimenting with new mods and 30 minutes actually playing the game.

Legit, Same. I have like 42 hours played...but most of it is load orders and changing mods. lol

Telvaine
(@telvaine)
Reputable Member

Legit, Same. I have like 42 hours played...but most of it is load orders and changing mods. lol

It was worth it though, after weeks of testing new mods and tweaking my game I just played it and had one of the coolest gaming experiences I’ve played, a custom made rpg designed specifically to suit my tastes. Totally worth it.

brixy5
(@brixy5)

I work remotely from my homw but I can choose how much hours I will work, approximately 6-8 hours

Page 2 / 2
Scroll to Top