TomTom is your personal navigation assistant in World of Warcraft. This addon is very simple, but provides a nice set of functionality. Thanks to Esamynn for Astrolabe, which does the bulk of the work in this addon.
TomTom offers the following major features:
- Set waypoints via command, or by clicking on the world map
- A draggable coordinate display with customizable accuracy. This frame can be hidden or locked.
- Player and cursor coordinates on the World Map (these can be hidden)
- A floating “crazy-taxi” style arrow that points you to your destination
- Displaying the “crazy-taxi” arrow or coordinate block in compatible LDB displays, such as NinjaPanel
- Show a waypoint that points you towards your corpse for easy recovery
- Can set waypoints by clicking on quest objective POIs on the World Map and watch frame.
/tomtom – Opens configuration GUI
In addition you can use the /way command to add and reset waypoints. In order to overcome conflicts with the Cartographer /way command, you can also use /tway to access TomTom’s waypoint command.